Langsung ke konten utama

JEJU ISLAND

A week ago, my teacher told my friends and i to disscussed about places. I choose Jeju Island for my theme. Why i choose Jeju Island? Because i like Korean culture and wacthed Korean Dramas. Jeju Island always in Korean Dramas.So, I will tell you about Jeju Island!Jejudo or Jeju Island is the biggest island in South Korea. The island lies in Korea Strait, southwest of South Jeolla Province. The island was formed about 2 million years ago by volcano activity. Jeju island has a nickname, the island of no three kinds, and many three kinds. This means it was originally labeled the island of triple abundance: Wind, stones, and women, added to its reputation the fact it doesn't have beggars, thieves, or locked gates. Many places in Jeju Island can make you interest. The interesting places in Jeju Island like Manjaggul Lava Tube, Seongsan Ilchulbong or "Sunrise Peak", a volcanic tuff cone and crater, Mount Hallasan, Jeju Teddy Bear Museum, Cheonjeyeon Waterfalls and Jeju Loveland.
Mount Hallasan.


Hallasan is a shield volcano on Jeju Island of South Korea. Hallasan is the highest mountain in South Korea. 

Cheonjeyeon Waterfalls.
Cheonjeyeon Waterfall is a three-tier waterfall located on Jeju Island. Cold water flows out of the ceiling of a cave to make the waterfall. Between the precipice of the waterfall and the lower clay layer, water springs out. In first cascade, the cliff is 22 m (72 ft) high and the water falls into Cheonjeyeon pond which is 21 m (69 ft) deep. From there, the water goes to the second waterfall and falls 30 m (98 ft) and continues to the third waterfall. Eventually, the water reaches the ocean. Cheonjeyeon means Pond of the Emperor of Heaven.

Teddy Bear Museum.
The Teddy Bear Museum lives up to its name, boasting quite an impressive variety of stuffed bears that have been loved for more than a hundred years the world over. Inside the two galleries you can view teddy bears from various countries. You can also enjoy yourself at the museum shop, café, restaurant or the outdoor park offering views of the spectacular Jungmun Sea.

The gallery is grouped into three sections: the History Hall, the Art Hall and the Project Exhibition Hall. In the History Hall, you can witness the 100-year history of teddy bears including famous scenes, popular teddy bears of different eras, and antique teddy bears. The Mona Lisa teddy bear and the teddy bears of “The Last Supper” (Leonardo Da Vinci) will especially catch your eyes. The Art Hall features the latest artwork of world famous designers, and you will also find animation characters beloved by children.

Manjanggul Lava Tube.
Manjanggul Cave is one of the finest lava tunnels in the world, and is a designated natural monument. A lava tunnel is formed when the lava that was deep in the ground spouts from the peak and flows to the surface. Manjanggul Cave has a variety of interesting structures inside including 70cm lava stalagmites and the lava tube tunnels.


Only 1km of the 13,422m Manjanggul Cave is open to tourists. The inside of the tunnel sustains a temperature of 11~21, creating a comfortable atmosphere. There are rare animals such as bats living in the tunnel, which makes this tunnel valuable for researchers as well. The stone pillars and stalactites are widely spread and the tunnels shows off the cave’s topographical features. "Stone Turtle" is especially eye-catching because it is shaped like Jeju-do Island.

cr :
wikipedia
tumblr
http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

PAMAN GOBER

So many events held by my school. One of them was Paman Gober. I forgot the extention from Paman Gober, but the point of that was cycling and planting trees together. Paman Gober also followed by the teachers and students from grade 10th until 11th. So, the event was very crowded and excited. Paman gober was held Saturday, 7.00 a.m at Lapangan Bali. Of course a requirement to followed the event was we must brought bicycle. I want to brought mu bicycle, but because of something, i couldn't brought that. Fortunately, the school provides soooooo many bicycle to lend. At 6.45 a.m, i came to school to chose a bicycle. There, i met a few of my friend and my cousin. My cousin taunted me, he say if i must chose a bicycle that fit to my body, because i was too short. But i just ignored it. I thought i must chose a bicycle that was not so high and if i ride that i have no trouble. After got around, i choose folding bicycle. The colour was purple and i like that. My folding bicycle was comfor

MY HOLIDAY

                I spent most of my time during the holiday at home. My parents thought that we went out home during the holiday there would be traffic jam, so we spent our holiday at home. When my family wants to go on vacation, my mom always conc At home, I just lying in bed, ate well, watched tv or Korean dramas, played games, took a bath,and others. But, when i was watching some videos in youtube, i saw something interisting. Yeah, it is made journal or something like planner. So, i don't waste my holiday hehehe.  First, when i got idea to made a planner, i thought that i must made a list of goods that will be needed to made my planner. I thought very hard, because i want my planner looks simple but fresh. After wathced some videos about making planner in youtube, i got my answer about that what i want. I must bought a binder, many papers for binder, a tape, a sticky notes, origami papers, a stick glue, a open, a scissor, a paperclips.  Finally, after one week, my planner